Discussion: What does Octavian say...Reported This is a featured thread

Showing 6 posts
eirene_adela
eirene_adela
What does Octavian say...
Aug 5 2009, 7:47 PM EDT | Post edited: Aug 5 2009, 7:47 PM EDT
In Deus Impeditio Esuritori Nullus, when Atia has returned from Egypt and slaps Octavian, he tells her she can have her villa. What does he say about Octavia? I keep repeating it but i can't make out if he's saying "And Octavia as well" or "Is Octavia well?". Sorry for asking such a stupid question but it has been bugging me. I love that scene so much though, brilliant acting. Poor Atia, but i love how she says "Crush Anthony and his Queen" and her expression. I love Polly Walker. Do you find this valuable?    
Keyword tags: Atua Octavian
Alexios#1
Alexios#1
1. RE: What does Octavian say...
Aug 6 2009, 7:38 PM EDT | Post edited: Aug 6 2009, 7:38 PM EDT
I love her too! I'll check the subtitles on my DVD for what Octavian says tomorrow, I promise. Do you find this valuable?    

offwithherhead
2. RE: What does Octavian say...
Aug 7 2009, 5:52 AM EDT | Post edited: Aug 7 2009, 5:52 AM EDT
Welcome eirene adela!! I am away at the moment and my DVD's are home, so I can't help you out right now...so a big thanks to you Alexio's for doing it!!
....and eirene adela, you have probably noticed that we are all Atia fans here as well.....I know that Alexios#1 probably has a shrine of her somewhere in his house....just joking! :)
Do you find this valuable?    
Alexios#1
Alexios#1
3. RE: What does Octavian say...
Aug 7 2009, 12:10 PM EDT | Post edited: Aug 7 2009, 12:10 PM EDT
A shrine? Well I'd settle for a Villa!

The answer to your question, Eirene Adela, is "Is Octavia well?"
coronation
coronation
4. RE: What does Octavian say...
Aug 7 2009, 3:02 PM EDT | Post edited: Aug 7 2009, 3:02 PM EDT
Loved that scene too, she didn't smack him hard enough I'd have sent him across the room the wee turd!! Did anyone get the impression he enjoyed being smacked by his mother? We know of his "preferences" after all!! Do you find this valuable?    
Alexios#1
Alexios#1
5. RE: What does Octavian say...
Aug 11 2009, 5:32 PM EDT | Post edited: Aug 11 2009, 5:32 PM EDT
"Loved that scene too, she didn't smack him hard enough I'd have sent him across the room the wee turd!! Did anyone get the impression he enjoyed being smacked by his mother? We know of his "preferences" after all!!"
Oh he certainly enjoyed that, just like he loved Livia taking control of him in bed. He's physically a masochist, and emotionally a sadist.

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on WikiFoundry Central.)